17oct2:00 pm4:00 pmEvent OverMandala Meditation WorkshopConnecting with the inner creative Self2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Svarasika Yoga and Meditation Wellness Centre, The Vale Event Organized By: Natasha Jeenia (Asha) Event Type :Holistic Therapies,Meditation
Reserve your spot
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Greetings beloved Souls! Thank you for showing your inner most interests in the Mandala Workshops. I am pleased to be holding the last mandala session for October, which will be on 17.10.2020.
Greetings beloved Souls!
Thank you for showing your inner most interests in the Mandala Workshops.
I am pleased to be holding the last mandala session for October, which will be on 17.10.2020. Feeling grateful and welcoming you all on this inner creative journey!
Mandala Meditation Workshop-
mindfulness and a meditative practice in the creation of your own mandalas…
What are Mandalas?
Mandala is a Sanskrit word which means Circle. A Mandala represents wholeness, a cosmic diagram reminding us of our relation to infinity, extending beyond and within our bodies.
Mandalas appear to us in all aspects of life, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, Nature and more obviously the circles of life.
Mandalas are circular designs symbolizing the notion that life is never ending. They have a spiritual significance and can be used as a meditative tool, allowing the individual meditating to become one with the Universe.
🌸 In this workshop you will learn:
- How to draw Mandalas.
- Create your own unique mandala as a meditation and mindfulness tool.
- Explore ways how to reduce stress & anxiety
- Meditation exercises to awaken creativity and endless inspiration
- Allow the busy mind to take a break while the creative mind run free
- Gain mental clarity, peace and creativity
- Connect with your inner self
🌼 The session will comprise of:
- A. AWARENESS – being present in your current state, awareness of the mind, body and emotions.
- B. Breaths – breathing in ‘prana’, life force, stabilizing and balancing energies.
- C. Connection – connecting the body and mind to be in union with your inner creative self, letting go and be one with the ultimate source.
(No prior experience in art, just an open heart & willingness to explore!)💓😊🤗
Materials will be provided.
Limited space up to a maximum of 11 participants.
(Prior confirmation and firm booking is compulsory to attend this event)
Kindly note the event will start at 1415… so as everyone reaches and settles.
You are kindly requested to bring along a yoga mat and a cushion for your own comfort. (We will be providing a few mats)
Contribution: Rs 400 per participant
The Mauritius Commercial Bank
ACC Name: Natasha MOHESH
MCB JUICE MOBILE: 57184710
Get in touch with Asha Jeenia on 57184710 for any further query.
Natasha Jeenia (Asha)Asha here. Venturing out in an awesome journey of yoga & meditation since some tens years now... I’m a certified yoga teacher, artist and nature lover. I believe we are all here to heal each other and share the divine love & light that we are part of...+23057184710 Dr Manilall Road Plaine des Papayes MU