04sep2:00 pm5:00 pmEvent OverMandala Meditation Workshop – Connect with your Inner Creative Self2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Svarasika Yoga and Meditation Wellness Centre, The Vale Event Organized By: Natasha Jeenia (Asha) Event Type :Art,Holistic Therapies,Meditation
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Reserve your spot
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Here we go again!! 😀 Greetings beloved Beings of Love & Light! 🙏🏼💓✨🤗 “ Each Person’s life… is like a Mandala – a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center of
Here we go again!! 😀
Greetings beloved Beings of Love & Light! 🙏🏼💓✨🤗
“ Each Person’s life… is like a Mandala –
a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center of our own circles and everything we see, hear and think forms the mandala of our life.” -Pema Chödrön
Join me on an inner creative journey on how to use the powerful properties of creating Mandalas as a meditative tool & mindfulness practice!
The meaning of Mandala in Sanskrit is Circle.
The circular designs symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is inter-connected! 🌸🌼🙌
🌻Mandala Meditation Workshop Happening:-
🌼Date: Saturday 4September 2021
🌼Time: 1400 to 1700
🌼Venue: Svarasika Yoga Meditation And Wellness Centre
🌸Space limited to 8 persons.
(Prior confirmation and firm booking is compulsory to attend this event. Sanitary measures to be applied)
No prior experience in art or drawing needed. Just come with an open heart and willingness to explore!
🌻In this workshop you will learn:
* How to draw Mandalas.
* Create your own unique mandala as a meditation and mindfulness tool.
* Explore ways how to reduce stress & anxiety
* Meditation practice to awaken creativity and endless inspiration
* Gain mental clarity and peace of mind
* Connect with your inner creative self
🌻The session will comprise of:
* A. AWARENESS – being present in your current state, awareness of the mind, body and emotions.
* B. Breaths – breathing in ‘prana’, life force, stabilizing and balancing energies.
* C. Connection – connecting the body and mind to be in union with your inner creative self, letting go and be one with the ultimate source.
🌸All materials will be supplied.
(Bring yoga mat and cushion for your own comfort, a few mats will be available.)
The session will start at 2.15pm, so as everyone reaches and settles. There will be a light refreshment after the session.
BANK: The Mauritius Commercial Bank
ACC Name: Natasha Jeenia
MCB JUICE MOBILE: 57184710
Get in touch with Natasha Jeenia on 57184710 for any further query.
Natasha Jeenia (Asha)Asha here. Venturing out in an awesome journey of yoga & meditation since some tens years now... I’m a certified yoga teacher, artist and nature lover. I believe we are all here to heal each other and share the divine love & light that we are part of...+23057184710 Dr Manilall Road Plaine des Papayes MU