26sep2:00 pm4:00 pmEvent OverMandala Meditation WorkshopConnecting with the inner creative Self2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Svarasika Yoga and Meditation Wellness Centre, The Vale Event Organized By: Natasha Jeenia (Asha) Event Type :Holistic Therapies,Meditation
Reserve your spot
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Here we go!! 😀🙏🏼🌸 “ Each Person’s life… is like a Mandala – a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center
Here we go!! 😀🙏🏼🌸
“ Each Person’s life… is like a Mandala –
a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center of our own circles and everything we see, hear and think forms the mandala of our life.” -Pema Chodron
A glimpse of my upcoming #guided #Mandala #Meditation Workshop!
Mandala is a Sanskrit word, meaning circle, which forms part of the sacred geometries and integral part of Nature and Creation…
It’s all about a #mindful #creative #practice to #release yourself from #stress, the busy daily thought patterns and get rid of the ‘’monkey mind’’!
A #meditative_practice allowing thoughts to flow freely in a more #harmonious, #peaceful and #relaxed #state_of_being…
So if you want to connect with your #inner_self, explore the depths of your creative mind, then come and get your pen and paper… and draw your Mandalas! 🤗😀🌸🌼
Date: 26 of September 2020,
Time: 1400 to 1600
Price: Rs 400 per participant
Venue: Svarasika Yoga Meditation Wellness Centre.
Materials will be provided.
Places are limited to 11 persons and prior booking is compulsory.
Please check the link below to find more details and inbox for any queries or info.
(Grateful to you all for liking & sharing 🙏🏼💓😊)
Love & light 🙏🏼💓😊✨
Posted by Asha Jeenia on Sunday, September 6, 2020
Mandala is a Sanskrit word which means Circle. A Mandala represents wholeness, a cosmic diagram reminding us of our relation to infinity, extending beyond and within our bodies.
🌸 In this workshop you will learn:
- How to draw Mandalas.
- Create your own unique mandala as a meditation and mindfulness tool.
- Explore ways how to reduce stress & anxiety
- Meditation exercises to awaken creativity and endless inspiration
- Allow the busy mind to take a break while the creative mind run free
- Gain mental clarity, peace and creativity
- Connect with your inner self
🌼 The session will comprise of:
- A. AWARENESS – being present in your current state, awareness of the mind, body and emotions.
- B. Breaths – breathing in ‘prana’, life force, stabilizing and balancing energies.
- C. Connection – connecting the body and mind to be in union with your inner creative self, letting go and be one with the ultimate source.
(No prior experience in art, just an open heart & willingness to explore!)
Materials will be provided.
Donation: Rs 400 per participant
Limited space up to a maximum of 11 participants .
(Prior confirmation is required to attend this event)
Natasha Jeenia (Asha)Asha here. Venturing out in an awesome journey of yoga & meditation since some tens years now... I’m a certified yoga teacher, artist and nature lover. I believe we are all here to heal each other and share the divine love & light that we are part of...+23057184710 Dr Manilall Road Plaine des Papayes MU